Have you ever let failure hold you back from creating something you were truly passionate about?
Today's episode is all about brand perception, communicating your message to your audience, overcoming failures and surrounding yourself with positive people and cheerleaders!
- What is a Professional Fan [ 1:50 ]
- Why you need a support team, raving fans, loyal supporters and friends [ 4:20 ]
- Common threads in our childhood that guides us today [ 6:27 ]
- Conquering fear and anxiety holding you back [ 10:27 ]
- Rock bottom moments- what to do when you feel like quitting [ 15:30 ]
- Why sugarcoating your story is a disservice to your audience [ 16:34 ]
- When everything blows up in your face- how to recover [ 18:03 ]
- Taking responsability for our life disasters + how to watch for warning signs [ 21:10 ]
- The "fed-up" moment and journey into self-love [ 30:00 ]
- Owning your opinion and standing behind it [ 34:00 ]
- How to deal with hostility in the online space [ 35:00 ]